Sunday, July 27, 2008

Biodegradable Peatpots

So I was shopping at Home Depot for some vegetable plants and saw that they are now using Bonnie Biodegradable Peatpots. I have read about these before but was not sure how readily available they were going to be and I am thrilled to see that Home Depot is selling their products with them. These pots are biodegradable and can be put right into the ground when you are planting your plant (sounds funny). No more unnecessary garbage and most importantly no more unnecessary resources being wasted to make that plastic pot. Be sure and look for them the next time you are shopping for something for your garden. You can also visit www.bonnieplants. com to learn more about them.

1 comment:

Aggie said...

These things are great. They came with my tomatoes/herbs that I bought earlier in the year. Those little plastic pots were such a waste!