Sunday, July 27, 2008

www.terracycle.net

A few years ago I found this company called terracycle that reused soda bottles (both large and small) to package their fertilizers (worm poop). Now you all know how excited I get about worm poop so imagine how excited I was to find this company. Well I have bought their products (since I have not yet built my worm composter) and it worked great and of course is all natural. So yesterday I was at Home Depot and guess what? They sell their product! In recycled bottles and all!!!! They were on a shelf right at the checkout counter. I was so excited I decided to check out their website and I was shocked to see how many more things they are collecting and recycling now from juice pouches to yogurt containers. Please check out their website!

No comments: